6,349 total views, 2 views today
Here are the 5 Best Motivational Books Every Entrepreneur must read
These Best Motivational Books Every Entrepreneur must read will give them the right direction towards their goal.
Please sit tight if you are reading this post, as these Best Motivational Books Every Entrepreneur must read will make their path clear:
- Zero to One: Note on Start Ups, or How to Build the Future by Peter Thiel and Blake Masters (Best-selling Entrepreneurship book on Amazon): The next Bill gates won’t build AN software. The next Larry Page or Sergey Brin won’t build a search engine. If you’re copying these guys, you aren’t learning from them. It’s easier to repeat a model than to form one thing new: doing what we tend to already know to try to to takes the globe from one to n, adding additional of one thing acquainted. Each new creation goes from 0 to 1. This book is about a way to get there.
- Dream with your Eyes Open: An Entrepreneurial Journey by Ronnie Screwvala : In Dream together with your Eyes Open, first-generation enterpriser and UTV-founder Ronnie Screwvala details his immense experiences and also the myriad lessons learnt from over twenty years of building some thriving (and some not-so-successful) businesses, conveyance clarity to a quickly ever-changing business landscape ANd creating an passionate case for the role of entrepreneurship in India’s future. If you’ve ever had AN impactful, unquiet product or business plan, been interested in owning your own business, or have already taken the primary steps on your entrepreneurial journey, this can be the book for you. If you’ve been running your own company for the last seven-odd years, and scale, brand and value-creation are a number of the crossroads for you currently, keep reading.
- Crushing It!: How Great Entrepreneurs Build their Business and Influence and How You Can, Too by Gary Vaynerchuk : In his 2009 international bestseller Crush It, gary insisted that a spirited personal brand was crucial to entrepreneurial success, In Crushing It, gary explains why that’s even a lot of true these days, giving his distinctive perspective on what has modified and what principles stay timeless. He conjointly shares stories from different entrepreneurs who have grown wealthier and not simply financially than they ever fanciful potential by following Crush It principles. the key to their success (and Gary’s) has everything to try and do with their understanding of the social media platforms and their disposition to try and do no matter what it took to create these tools work to their utmost potential. That’s what Crushing It teaches readers to do.
- Entrepreneur 5 P.M. to 9 A.M.: Launching a Profitable Start-Up without Quitting Your Job by Kanth Miriyala and Reethika Sunder : You have a job and an idea for a business. What do you do then? Crisp, reader-friendly and practical, Entrepreneur 5 P.M. to 9 A.M. tells you how you can become an entrepreneur even if you have a full-time job and are risk-averse. With facts, flowcharts and illustrations, this is a fast and super-useful read, from which you will come away with a clear and solid road-map for converting your idea into a viable enterprise and taking your venture from zero to launch. With case studies, anecdotes and easy-to-follow guidelines. Read this book if you’ve ever had an idea that you want to turn into a profitable business endeavor.
- Startup Easy – Part 1: The Essentials: A Step by Step Guide for Entrepreneurs by Shishir Gupta : This book is for everybody, and anybody who wish to explore the vast topic of startups and become entrepreneurs or have the knowledge of startup entrepreneurship. This is not a management book, therefore you won’t be learning about accounting concepts or management topics like recruitment, selection, communication, motivation, planning, marketing, sales etc. In fact, this book covers what is left by the management books.After reading this book, you will understand each and everything in the startup world. Also, you will be able to successfully raise a startup. If you are in job then this book will help you in changing your professional life, be ready for the promotions. Students will become great entrepreneurs after reading this book.This book is not boring as it is no-nonsense at all. You will be able to understand each work easily and it will ensure that you keep smiling instead of scratching your head. Examples of existing startups and entrepreneurs are included for the explanations. The best part of this book is that it is connected to reality, it won’t be asking you to create an operating system to become the best startup in the world. All the tasks in this book are doable and pretty easy for a common person.
If you find this post helpful, Share this post with your friends and family, who are looking for a motivation to become an Entrepreneur.
Also read our recent blogs on Chanakya Neeti